Having a healthy and beautiful smile can have a huge impact on your overall look and demeanor. Porcelain veneers are a great way to gain that beautiful and confident smile.
Our porcelain veneers are a thin, customized, tooth-colored shell that covers over the front of your teeth. The veneer is carefully bonded to your tooth for a long lasting fit. This cosmetic process can take two to three visits to complete.
Applying veneers can enhance your smile:
- To correct excess spacing and gaps between teeth
- By restoring broken, chipped or cracked teeth
- To help align crooked and poorly shaped teeth
- Brightening teeth that are discolored and stained
- Can reshape teeth that are too long or too short
By working closely with our professional lab we will customize your veneers for a beautiful and natural smile that you will love. For a consultation on how porcelain veneers can work for you, contact our office at 425.483.4602.